Rex "10 Companies"

Rex, solving all the largest problems in real estate. Banter, making all your dreams come true in post. From motion graphics to color correction - we’ve got it all in house. House! Like, what you buy in real estate. GET IT? Great. When Rex came to us with this project, they wanted to build motion graphics for ten spots - one for each of their tech companies, all with a different look and feel. We meticulously designed floating UI elements to bring their videos to life, provide texture, and help inform the audience on the capabilities of each platform. Bringing down the house with those graphics, my dudes. Well. Not the actual house. Those houses are built to last. REAL ESTATE.

Rex "10 Companies"
Rex "10 Companies"
Rex "10 Companies"
Rex "10 Companies"